This Week’s Delightful Dozen #2

Yay! I survived another week. That’s always a good thing.
I hope every one has a great Mother’s Day weekend!
Here’s this week’s“The Delightful Dozen.”  If you didn’t catch this feature last Friday then you should know this is where I cap off the week with a round up of a dozen delightful things that are bound to make you smile!  These featured items will include some of my  favorite new blogs, Etsy shops, craft ideas, recipes and other fun ideas I’ve come across through out the week. So let’s get to it!

My Newest Etsy Addictions

il_170x135_101232600
I’m pretty sure the term “eye candy” was created with this shop in mind.

il_170x135_183414164
I love jams but I realize I rarely ever eat it.  This little shop makes me think I should aim for more jam in my diet this year.

Fabulous Recipe Ideas

edible-crayons
Imagine how cool your kids would think it would be to eat these?

DSCN9204
Shrimp heaven is a great name for this dish! I’m a seafood girl all the way and I will definitely be trying this recipe out.

Craft Ideas I Am Swooning Over

007 copy
I’ve grown quite an obsession with door wreaths and door décor lately! I am especially smitten with this idea because it’s full with everything I love; pinwheels, bunting, and bright colors.

Anthropologie Lampshade from Just A Girl
IMG_7061_thumb[4]
Who doesn’t love the retail shop Anthropolgie? Well, DIY versions of items inspired by this store are even better because you can enjoy them at half the cost! I can stare at this lamp all day! Isn’t it gorgeous?

Some of My Favorite Blogs

CCCProfilePic
Reichel runs a fantastic blog where you can find all kinds of budget friendlier versions of some of your favorite high end pieces of furniture or home décor.  Love checking out all her posts and great finds!

5307240614_529c2256de_m
Fell in love with Sydney’s blog the second I laid eyes on it! She’s a great source of fashion inspiration on those days you hate everything in your closet.

Delightful Deals

bhg_regtopper_4178_APGA

Click here for your coupon at Better Home & Gardens


Starbucks-Frappucino-Happy-Hour
Further details can be found at Frugal Girls

Fun & Miscellaneous

2511022

Ever get hooked on random things you want but don’t really need? I’m loving the summer vibe this beverage dispense is giving off!


L.O.V.E. this song!



I love discovering new things! Are there any blogs, Etsy shops, recipes or other delightful items you would recommend I should check out?