Friday's Dose of Delight {No.3}

Who doesn’t love Fridays? Hands down the 2nd best day of the week - next to Saturdays that is {only because I get to sleep in!} I am even more excited about the long holiday weekend {that’s 3 days of sleeping in for me!} Do you catch a theme here?  Yes, I like my sleep.  But enough about me; let’s get on to the fun stuff like this week’s Friday Dose of Delight! Here’s what I’m crushing on this week:


Banquette from Dixie Delights


Hello! Is this not the greatest looking lounge space ever? I can’t even tell you which part is my favorite considering I L.O.V.E. everything about it.  I am gaga over the mix of patterns, the color combo, and don’t even get me started on those stylish rosette pillows! Mrs. Amanda you are one lucky gal!


Allyson Hill on Etsy


I discovered this mod shop a few months ago and recently fell head over heels in love with it again while browsing my faves on Etsy.  This shop features a delightful array of car litter bags and other fun, modern auto accessories.  I bet you never thought a trash bag could be so darn good looking did ya? If my husband bought me one of these I guarantee I would be more inclined to keep my car clean.
You can check out all of Alyson Hill’s
handmade goodies here.

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Memorial Day weekend!