Friday's Dose of Delight {No.2}

I can’t wait for the weekend. I think those of us in the Midwest are finally safe enough to plant our flowers! Of course, I say that and then I’ll wake up Saturday morning to another bleak 40-degree day just like last weekend.  I hope that isn’t the case because I’m eager to add some color to our landscape! Regardless of the weather, I am still excited to present this week’s “Friday's Dose of Delight.” This is where I highlight two of my favorite things I discovered this week.  My small roundup typically includes anything that caught my eye; craft projects, new Etsy shops, recipes and anything else that’s sure to delight! Hopefully, these ideas will inspire you too.



My great-grandfather passed away when I was about 6 years old. My only memories of him were of how he used to always buy my brother and I orange creamsicle push-ups from the ice cream truck every time we visited.  So when I came across these cupcakes not only did I want to lick the screen it also brought back some fond childhood memories!
Yummy recipe can be found here.

I love interior design and I am always on the lookout for home décor ideas. This blog is definitely full of inspiration! The best part is you can browse by color, room, or style. Some of the homes featured are quite luxurious but beautiful nonetheless! You can check out the blog here.


Have a terrific weekend!