I {Heart} Window Seats

Many people tend to idolize the idea of having window seats in their home. Growing up I was pretty certain its main purpose was to serve as a space for pre-adolescent teenagers to scribble away in their diaries. I’ll blame the TV show, Blossom, for that. It turns out window seats also function as the perfect place to relax, daydream, or cozy up with your favorite book. We have two window seats in our home that I have had the full intention to decorate for ummm…the past 3 years. In the mean time, I’ll just continue to be inspired by all the beautiful options out there. The photos below just may help motivate me into crossing another task off my to-do list!

{Source: House Beautiful}

{Source: Domino Magazine via Bahraini Diva}
{Source: Design*Sponge}
{Source: theLENNOXX}

{Source: Better Home & Gardens}


Where's your favorite spot to cozy up at?