The Versatile Blogger Award



Woo hoo! I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award thanks to Karima over at Karima’s Blog.  I should never have expected to be so honoured in my lifetime. I need my award delivered to my dressing room, along with a dozen gold-dusted roses – I mean pure gold – dusted roses.  What’s that you say? Oh sorry, wrong award, different speech.  Regardless, wherever this Versatile Blogger Award originated from I truly am honored that Karima thought of me when handing them out – it means at least one person is reading my blog! It’s always a good thing when you aren’t talking to yourself. So apparently this award comes with some rules, which are as follows:

*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
*Tell us seven things about yourself.
*Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers.
*Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received their award.

 
Okay, that sounds pretty easy. So here are 7 things about myself:

1. I can twirl a mad baton, or atleast I use to be able to. I was a competitive twirler for 5 years and once even twirled a fire baton. I’m not sure this talent serves any purpose as an adult besides the fact that I find the need to twirl broken broomsticks any time I see them.

2.  I am not a morning person. I am probably one of the meanest morning people ever! A matter of fact nothing angers me more then people who are morning people like the man who sings and dances obnoxiously beside me EVERY morning while getting ready. I’ve been advised to work on this before I reproduce.

3. Ever since 5th grade for reasons unbeknown I have suffered from fainting spells. Coincidently, I always manage to break small garbage cans when I faint.

4. I own enough make-up and toiletries to open my own cosmetic store. I just buy random things like cuticle cream, use it once, and then forget that I even have it until months later when I come home with another cuticle cream.         
                                                                                                                                  
5. I am absolutely terrified of rodents and marsupials, especially possums. They are like ninjas - very clever and stealthy.

6. My life is filled with sitcom-worthy moments. For example, there is a department store security tape somewhere out there showing me feverishly trying to get on an escalator for like 3 minutes before I realized the store had their down escalator on the opposite side of what is commonly down. I just thought I couldn’t get on because I was having another one of those darn fainting spells.

7. I haven’t cooked in about 6 months, unless you consider toasting bread cooking. It’s not that I am a bad cook or anything I just happen to get off track a few years ago when I worked a 12 hour job in the city and didn’t get home till 8:30 at night. Thankfully, the hubby is an awesome cook and enjoys doing it!