FREE Summer Bubble Wraps and More!

Photobucket

With only a couple of days left to the school year, I've been working on some little goody baskets for the kids in my son's class. True to form, here I am at the last minute trying to finish up!

I used the FREE SUMMER PRINTABLES that I designed last week to cover a bottle of bubbles and added some tags to a pinwheel and a little bag of trinkets, too. And I had some cute bubble gum machines that I had left over from a party I added in there, too. I wish Walmart would carry those all the time and not just as special holiday items -- aren't they cute? I think the kids will love their little summer send-offs.



Photobucket

I hope you all are downloading and don't forget to click the Facebook "Like" button if you grab a set. It's the best way to find out what going on at Shindig Parties TO GO.... new printables... special offers.... and best of all -- the FREE stuff!

I hope you all had a FABULOUS and restful weekend.... it won't be long before all the little ones are home full-time and we all definitely need a bit of extra rest!




Linking up to: Sumo's Sweet StuffKeeping it SimpleCraftomaniacTater Tots and Jello,Skip to my LouUnder the Table and DreamingBlue Cricket DesignSomeday Crafts,Fireflies and Jelly BeansHouse of HepworthsSomewhat SimpleTidy Mom,Romantic Home,Shabby NestFingerprints on the FridgeFinding FabulousThe Girl Creative,Tater Tots and JelloBe Different Act NormalFunky Junk Interiors,Today's Creative BlogTip JunkieThe Idea RoomC.R.A.F.T.Today's Creative BlogBetween Naps on the Porch,Thrifty Decor ChickMaking the World CuterTea Rose HomeThe Shabby Chic Cottage,The Trendy TreehouseThe DIY ShowoffWhipperberry,Gluesticks,Beyond the Picket FenceMad in CraftsSugar Bee CraftsAll Things RelatedSavvy Southern StyleThe Thrifty HomePassionately ArtisticNifty Thrifty733 Blog



Photobucket