Fancy Nancy Soiree! (That's fancy for party)

I'm so glad to be back! It's been a crazy few weeks of getting my daughter's party designed and executed but life is beginning to get back to normal which means a little more blogging - yay! And I must say, that party was one of my all time favorites and I can't wait to share the details and photos with all of you. It was a wonderful celebration for an amazing young lady, and best of all, I think she and her friends had a blast!

Today, I wanted to share another party that I collaborated on with the unbelievably talented Kate Petronis of And Everything Sweet. There is nothing this lady can't do! I could post photos of her parties every day on my blog. She is such an inspiration and her parties..... sheer perfection! Kate and I were "talking" via the internet, and I found out she was working on a party for her daughter Bailey's birthday and I quickly jumped at the chance to design some printables to coordinate. You are going to love this one -- so cute and colorful and funky, too! And by the way, if you like this party and would like the printables, you can go to my Etsy shop and contact me about them (they aren't listed for sale yet).


Photobucket

Photobucket
The invitations Kate made - purse style for those fancy girls



Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss Fancy Nancy herself....


Photobucket
And Miss Bailey, the birthday girl


Photobucket
Kate's fondant work.... Gorgeous, right? See what I mean about talent!


Photobucket
Printable food labels that I designed for her dessert table


Photobucket
And printable "Oh La La" tags for her gorgeous cupcakes


Photobucket
Cake balls embellished with my printable 2" logos.


Photobucket
And more food labels for Kate's adorable poodle cookies



Photobucket

Photobucket
Kate made some of those chocolate covered Oreos to coordinate with Bailey's dessert table.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Juice "mock-tails" with "Pinkies Up" printable flags that I designed for Kate.


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket
A perfectly "fancy" dining table for the girls.

Photobucket
More of that extraordinarily fancy dining table.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Perfectly Posh Fancy Nancy table settings....


Photobucket
Fancy gloves for fancy girls!


Photobucket
Miss Bailey applying some sparkly lip gloss with her mom, Kate, looking on



Photobucket
Poodle Dressing Center



Photobucket
Poodle dressing station

Photobucket
The Posh Poodle Kit table


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket
Happy Birthday, Bailey!!

Nothing short of amazing! If you'd like to see more photos and find out more details about Bailey's party, please go visit Kate at And Everything Sweet. And then become a follower because I don't think we ever want to miss out on anything that Kate puts together!

Photobucket